Date and Time
September 14, 2023
12:00–5:00 p.m. ET
September 15, 2023
12:00–5:30 p.m. ET
This works،p will include experts in psychiatry, neurostimulation, physics, device regulation, and engineering and consist of individual talks and panel discussions. The works،p is open to the scientific community and the public.
The primary goal of the works،p is to examine focused ultrasound neuromodulation for mental health applications and share the latest findings and best practices regarding:
- Biophysical considerations
- Physiological and clinical considerations
- The regulatory pathway for ultrasound neuromodulation as a treatment
- Experimental planning and design
- Optimizing target engagement
This event is free, but you must register to attend .
Jessica Tilghman, Ph.D., PMP